Recruitment of Planning Officer & Area Investigator
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION
|S. No.||Activity||Last Date|
|1||Start date for ONLINE submission of application||27-09-2021|
|2||Last date for ONLINE submission of application||22-10-2021|
|3||Last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch||26-10-2021|
ON-LINE applications are invited on or before 22.10.2021 by 11:59 P.M. from eligible candidates for filling up Two (02) posts of Planning Officer in the pay scale of Rs.10300-34800+5000/- Grade Pay (subject to further revision) & One (01) post of Area Investigator in the pay scale of Rs.10300-34800+3600/-Grade Pay(subject to further revision) in the Town Planning Wing, Deptt. of Urban Planning, Chandigarh Administration under the provisions laid down in the Recruitment Rules, 2001,on regular basis as per detail given below:
- (Post Code – CC#01) Planning Officer– 2 Posts
(UR – 01, SC – 01) (Pay Scale – Rs. 10300-34800 + 5000/- Grade Pay) Initial Pay Rs.18450/-(subject to further revision see Pay & Period of Probation).
- (Post Code – CC#02) Area Investigator– 01 Post
(UR – 01) (Pay Scale – Rs.10300-34800 + 3600/- Grade Pay) Initial Pay Rs.14430/-(subject to further revision see Pay & Period of Probation)
They will consume the point/quota of the category to which they belong.
For details regarding qualifications, age, experience, nationality of the applicant, category wise vacancies, selection criteria including details of written examination, application fee and how to apply online etc. as well as for other terms and conditions, candidates are advised to visit the department website https://urbanplanning.chd.gov.in on which the link shall be available w.e.f. 27-09-2021. Eligible applicants may submit online applications and deposit the requisite fee starting from 29-09-2021. The last date for submission of the application form will be 22-10-2021 and for deposit of fee, the last date will be 26-10-2021. The application other than online mode shall not be accepted.
- Number of posts mentioned above is tentative and may vary.
- The Chief Architect, Deptt. of Urban Planning , Chandigarh reserves the right to change any condition / criteria or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The requisite education qualification and experience should be completed on or before the closing date for submission of application form.
- The candidates are required to get their CGPA converted into percentage of marks from their respective Universities / Institutes.
Dept. of Urban Planning